- Flame retardants for polymersEcopiren in TPO roofing membranesEcopiren in PVC wire and cable formulationsEcopiren in halogen-free wire and cable formulationsEcopiren in polyamide compoundsEcopiren as ATH replacementEcopiren in ACP
- Metallurgical fluxFlux for steelmaking in converterFlux for steelmaking in Electric arc furnace
- EcologyWastewater treatmentFlue gas desulfurization
- Technical rubber products
- Exhaust gas cleaning on ships
- Magnesium hydroxide in the pulp and paper industryChemical pulpingReagent for pulp bleachingMechanical pulp bleaching
- Anti-caking agent for mineral fertilizersAnti-caking agent for ammonium nitrateAnti-caking agent for complex fertilizers
- FertilizersAgroMag� GranularAgroMag� Aktimax
- Animal FeedMagnesium additive in feed for cattleMagnesium additive in feed for pigs
- Component for the production of magnesium productsFlux for steelmaking in converter
Currently, the steel plants need to increase the service life of the lining of converters during the slag blowing by nitrogen. For this purpose complex magnesia fluxes based on dolomite and magnesite are used.
High-Mg flux FluMag® is used for the infliction of high-strength slag skull on the converter lining, as well as for increasing of the durability of the scull coating during steelmaking in process of blowing of slag by nitrogen and for adding in filling scrap.
Acting mechanism of
high-Mgflux FluMag�Application�of the slag skull on converter liningIncreasing of resistance of the coating on the ledge of the converter lining
- Adding of magnesia flux FluMag� to the remaining slag after discharging of metal from converter
- Slag saturation by magnesium oxide with forming of periclase phases (MgO); magneziowustite (MgO x FeO); magnesioferrite (MgO�Fe2O3)
- Drawing of the slag skull on converter lining by
- Adding FluMag� flux on piled scrap metal in the converter.
- Roasting of flux by pour iron (t = 1300 — 1400 °C) with forming of periclase (MgO) in�thicker of�scrap and removing of�H2�into the�atmosphere.
Using FluMag� flux during adding in filling scrap allows keeping scull cover longer during melting due to high content of MgO and decrease of FeO activity in first few minutes.
Solutions for this field
The most demanded products of RMCC in this field are:
Contact us, our experts will provide you with advice on the use of the productFluMag®
+7 495 789 65 email@example.com
Ecopiren � effective mineral flame retardant and smoke absorber for polymer composites based on magnesium hydroxide crushed
AktiMax � new environmentally friendly magnesium fertilizer for all crops as basic fertilizer and meliorant
AgroMag � conditioning additive (anti-caking agent) for use in the manufacture of ammonium nitrate and NPK
MagTreat � solution for water treatment and flue gas desulphurization
FluMag � highly efficient metallurgical magnesia based flux brucite Kuldur deposit
MagPro � used as a reagent for the vulcanization of rubber in the manufacture of rubber products
BleachMag � highly efficient new generation product for the production of cellulose and semi-high output
MagAdd � ideal raw material for the production of a wide range of magnesium compounds and products based on the best varieties of brucite
Subscribe and join team of professionals in industry!
We offer a free subscription to the news digest of LLC Russian Mining Chemical Company.Quarterly we will tell you about our brands, product innovations, interesting researches and send invitations to various events. We will be glad to see you among our subscribers!
To become a subscriber of the news digest, please, fill in the form below.
- Metallurgical flux